Announcer – Part Time Position [25 Hours]
Geelong Christian Media Inc. Trading as 96threeFM-Geelong is a significant Christian media organisation, broadcasting the “Reality of Jesus Christ” to a large portion of Southern Victoria’s population.
Be part of a strong culture in a vibrant and effective working environment at 96three FM, one of the largest provincial Community Christian broadcasters in Australia. We’re seeking an outstanding individual to join our on-air team. This rare opportunity is ideal for a highly motivated self-starter.
We require each point of the selection criteria below to be addressed.
- An active Christian faith and missionary heart for our listeners
- Ability to promote and adhere to the Vision, Mission and values of 96threeFM
- Ability to effectively create and deliver compelling content
- Ability to influence
- Be a team player and be able to work within format parameters
- Demonstrated ability to accurately report
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Superior organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong computer skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be active and forward thinking with social media
Applications Close: 21st December 2018
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the mission of 96three FM and fulfil all the selection criteria for this role, please send your 1 page expression of interest, CV and mp3 demo [3 minutes absolute maximum] addressing ALL the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the CEO, Subject: Announcer Position: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to become a volunteer presenter at 96three? Please send an email to arrange an audition and to receive a volunteer application form. Presenter training course will happen in early 2019. 96three’s studios are located in Grovedale, Geelong.
For further information or to obtain a statement of our Vision, Mission and Values email us at email@example.com