A Different Perspective with Berni Dymet
Life’s a funny thing. Ups and downs. Good days and bad ones. Laughter and tears. We get into a rut. We see life from who we are and where we live. But God doesn’t see it that way. He’s not limited by our circumstances. He sees life from a different perspective. “A Different Perspective” is a daily 10 minute program that takes a look at the issues of life – real, here and now, relevant, punchy, insightful.
Things like living out your dreams, dealing with fear and uncertainty, times of refreshing… the sorts of things that matter to each one of us.
Listen to A Different Perspective every weekday at 2.00am and 7.50pm on 96three FM.
Contact The Show
Phone: 1300 722 415
Mail: PO Box 1729, BONDI JUNCTION, NSW 1355
Download the latest Podcasts
- Blessed are the Merciful
- Blessed are the Peacemakers
- You Are the Salt and Light
- Blessed are the Pure in Heart
- God are the Persecuted
- Blessed are Those Who Hunger and Thirst
- Blessed are Those Who Mourn
- Blessed are the Meek
- A Mismatch of Expectations
- Blessed are the Poor in Spirit
- Discovering God in Loneliness
- Discovering God in War
- Discovering God in Sin
- Discovering God in Hunger
- Discovering God in Sickness