The Western Spanish SDA Youth presents “The Bible Museum”. This is a free, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see some of the most extraordinary antique Bibles in the world.
- The first-ever Bible printed from the Gutenberg Press
- The first-ever Martin Luther German Bible translation
- The first-ever published Spanish Bible translation
- Other ancient Bibles
- Replica artefacts of bible objects
- Wednesday 21 April at 7pm
- Thursday 22 April at 7pm
- Saturday 24 April at 3.30pm and 5.30pm
- Unit 3, 38-40 Harvester Ave., Sunshine North
For more details, call Nathalie on 0407 677 682 or Gustavo on 0402 993 747.