All requests for Community File Announcements must be provided in writing and must include all contact details of the community group making the request along with the name of an authorised contact person.
Requests for a Community file Announcement must be received at least three weeks prior to the event by emailing email@example.com
96three reserves the right to amend, add to or alter its policies or provisions pertaining to Community File Announcements at any time and without notice or advice. 96three also reserves the right to delete, cancel or void any Community File Announcement.
If your event or service does not qualify for a Community File Announcement then we may still be able to help with a paid advertising campaign. Please see bottom of page for Community File Guidelines.
22 Apr 2019
Come and share a time of learning and fellowship with Christians of all ages at the Belgrave Heights Easter Convention.…
- 3 Convention Ave., Belgrave HeightsLocation
26 Apr 2019
Grovedale Uniting Messy Church is a family friendly time for all ages to get together and explore faith, have fun,…
- Grovedale Uniting Church, cnr. Torquay & Reserve Rds., GrovedaleLocation
27 Apr 2019
If you are single and would like to meet new friends, come along to the next Geelong Christian Singles dinner.…
27 Apr 2019
Have you got a wobbly chair, a broken toaster or something else that needs repairing but don’t know how to?
- 61 Candover Street, Geelong WestLocation
27 Apr 2019
What will it take for everyone in the world to hear the Gospel? Come and see the documentary, “At Least…
- cnr. Waterview Cl. and Geelong-Portarlington Rd., PortarlingtonLocation
28 Apr 2019
Come along for some great music at Live@thechapel Sunbury with Geelong-based, singer/songwriter, John Red. Sunday 28 April Bethany Lutheran Church,…
- Betheny Lutheran Church, cnr. Brook & Jackson Sts., SunburyLocation
18 May 2019
Creation Ministries International is coming to Geelong. Attend a Creation meeting and hear the biblical answers to the origins debate.…
18 May 2019
Hands at Work cares for orphaned children across Africa. Come to dinner with co-founder, George Snyman and hear a powerful…
19 May 2019
Gorgeous 5 year old Rory is living with brain cancer and midway through 68 weeks of chemotherapy. His parents, Gemma…
House of God, Incorporated
House of God, Incorporated has started in Armstrong Creek. Come and be blessed at a church of faith, hope and love.
- Armstrong Creek East Community Hub, 46-70 Central Bvd., Armstrong Creek East
- Weekly activities: Sundays: Celebration service. 10.30am -12 noon. Thursdays: Spiritual insight. Bible study from 6pm- 7pm
- Monthly activities: Last Friday: Vigil. Night time prayers from 10pm-1am. First Sunday: Communion service. 6pm-7pm
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha is a series of low-key sessions exploring life and the Christian faith in an open, friendly environment. Each session looks at a different question about faith and is designed to create conversation. If you want answers to some of life’s big questions, come to an Alpha course. Everyone is welcome.
For more information about Alpha and courses in your area, go to australia.alpha.org
Careline Connections Volunteers
If you are a willing listener and want to share the hope and love found in Jesus, then why not become a Careline Connections volunteer? Careline Connections is a non-denominational Christian helpline that provides a caring chat and prayer to callers Australia-wide. To be part of this amazing ministry, go to carelineteam.org.au or email Libby at email@example.com to find out more.
If you would like someone to pray with or just really need a chat, a caring conversation is just a phone call away. Call Careline Connections to speak to a friend who is trained to provide a listening ear, hope, encouragement and prayer.
Careline is not a qualified counselling service but can provide a direct referral service to 24-hour crisis support services, counselling, family and relationship support, other community services, as well as information about local churches.
Dial 1300 302 170, then select “1” to speak to a friend now.
Careline provides support to callers from across Australia and is a not-for-profit, non-denominational community service.
Community Service Announcement Guidelines
This is a free service for community based, not-for-profit events and services. Generally speaking, qualifying events and services fit the following criteria:
- Run by not-for-profit groups without benefit to commercial entities
- Free to attend or have a low entry charge to cover costs
- For the benefit of the community
- Not a regular church service
- Short description of what the event is
- Where it is to be held
- Time and date of event
- Cost of event
- Phone number for more information for listeners that will be included on our website listing
Announcements that DO NOT qualify as a CSA are:
- The sale of property, vehicles, or products of any kind for the purpose of deriving income for business or private purposes
- Events where any kind of payments in cash or like kind may be made to 96three by the promoter of any event as this constitutes sponsorship
- Tasteless or unacceptable events that would generally be unacceptable to this ministry or its membership or as deemed by the management of 96three
- Swap and trade events involving the exchange of goods
- Events that are clearly meant to be serviced by paid sponsorship
All requests for Community Service Announcements must be provided in writing and must include all contact details of the community group making the request along with the name of an authorised contact person.
Requests for a Community Service Announcement must be received at least three weeks prior to the event.
All Community Service Announcements must be authorised by Management.
96three reserves the right to amend, add to or alter its policies or provisions
pertaining to Community Service Announcements at any time and without notice or advice. 96three also reserves the right to delete, cancel or void any Community Service Announcement.
If your event or service does not qualify for a Community Service Announcement then we may still be able to help with a paid advertising campaign.
Please call 96three if you have any enquiries on 5241 6550.