These general contest rules apply to all 96three contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by 96three. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at 96three for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- All prizes must be collected within 30 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. 96three will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:-
i. employees of 96three, volunteers, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings.
ii. Contestants who have won a prize/prizes from 96three in the last 4 weeks.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Where 96three elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by 96three for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of 96three subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutes will be offered and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and 96three excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- 96three, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by 96three.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Geelong Christian Media Inc. [Trading as 96three] against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 96three to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- 96three is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment 96three may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- 96three may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any data base to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by 96three to enforce any of these General contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.